Disclaimer / Term of use / Acceptable usage Policy (AUP)
Disclamer of Warranty
The services, the HT Internet Sdn Bhd site, including without limitation, all products and services displayed or offered on the HT Internet Sdn Bhd site, and all text, graphics, links and applications are provided to client on an 'as is' basis and without warranty of any kind. HT Internet Sdn Bhd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to each of the foregoing, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, HT Internet Sdn Bhd specifically disclaims any warranty that (1)the services will be uninterrupted or error-free; (2) defects will be corrected; (3) there are no viruses or other harmful components; and (4) the security methods employed will be sufficient.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall HT Internet Sdn Bhd be liable for damages resulting from loss of data, profits, use of the HT Internet Sdn Bhd site or any HT Internet Sdn Bhd products or services, or for any incidental, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages in connection with this agreement or in connection with any products or services provided hereunder. In no event shall HT Internet Sdn Bhd cumulative liability exceed an amount greater than Ringgit Malaysia One hundred Only (RM100)
Right to terminate services
HT Internet Sdn Bhd, reserved all rights to terminate the services rendered, if it find necessary by making full refund on the unused services on a pro-rated basis.
Purchase cancellations / Refund Policy
For Any reasons , if a Refund request is approval and warranted, we shall refund the fees applicable to the selected services. Tax/ Gateway Fees/ Paypal / Credit card charges over the transaction will not be refunded.
- Design fees paid or deposit are not refundable in the event of design is not satisfactory base on industrial standard practise
- additional admin fees might be imposed depending on purchase conditions
-The management reserve the right to reject / approve cancellation request.
Subject to Changes
Domainplus.com.my / HT Internet Sdn Bhd Support policy
To allow a more efficient respond , and trackable support structure, we only provide support via support email address
all client can make enquiry / log a support request via http://domainplus.com.my/support
Domain Registration T&C
The domain registration request to HT2U.net are subject to availability by the registrar . we will attempt to register and in the event of Domain specific unavailable. We will provide the next recommendation and refund will be provided if the registration failed.
It is also subject to the compliant of Terms and Conditions with of the 3rd party Registrar
Hosting Services T&C
Starting from 1st March 2018, If DomainPlus suspends your Shared hosting, Cloud Server, Reseller Account, Virtual Private Server, Dedicated Server for non payment after two (2) days from service expiry date, You shall pay a Reactivation Fee prior to any Reactivation of Your service and notify DomainPlus with proof of payment. Once payment has been received, Your account will be activated within Forty eight (48) Business Hours.
- Breach of Terms and Account Termination. The uses of HT Internet Sdn Bhd Services set forth in this section hereinbelow are prohibited. The engaging in any prohibited use as set forth herein by Subscriber or by any affiliate or subscriber of Subscriber ( as determined in the sole discretion of HT Internet Sdn Bhd) constitutes a material breach of these Terms and will subject Subscriber's account to immediate termination without notice and without any refund.
- Spamming. Spamming, whether or not it overloads the Services or disrupts service to HT Internet Sdn Bhd's Subscribers, is prohibited. The term "Spamming" includes, but is not limited to, the sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet, maintaining an open SMTP policy, or any unsolicited email that is purely marketing purposes without directly attention to anyone(such as mass cc or bcc list. We do not allow purchased lists. HT Internet Sdn Bhd's Subscribers are required to follow all rules in the Can Spam Act (http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/business/ecommerce/bus61.shtm) as well as our company spam rules. HT Internet Sdn Bhd reserves the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether e-mail recipients were part of an bulk mail/spam categories. Irrespective of whether an email campaign constitutes Spamming as defined herein, HT Internet Sdn Bhd allows a MAXIMUM of 100 emails per hour in General to be sent from any individual hosting account.Business Highspeed account will have higher limited as stipulated in the hosting packages. This restriction is required to ensure our user can have uninterrupted email communication to others server. Bulk mail often get IP/Server blacklisted and such action will cause other server to reject our email.
IF you really need to create a marketing campaign, try it out for free ?
Sign Up a Free Sendloop Account for Email marketing Try for Free
- Creating email forwarding (alise) to Free Email provider such as Gmail/Live and etc are currently not allowed on all our Servers. Shared Hosting service with high number of email forwarding to Free email provider will increasing our chance for our user's email get treated as SPAM . You can however configure Gmail to retrieve email from our server to replace autoforwarding service . Please read Gmail Free Email Fetching Configuration
- Prohibited Offerings. No Subscriber may utilize the Services to provide, sell or offer to sell the following: controlled substances; illegal drugs and drug contraband; weapons; pirated materials; instructions on making, assembling or obtaining illegal goods or weapons to attack others; information used to violate the copyright(s) of, violate the trademark(s) of or to destroy others' intellectual property or information; information used to illegally harm any people or animals; pornography, nudity, sexual products, programs or services; escort services or other content deemed adult related.
- Profanity. Profanity or profane subject matter in the site content and in the domain name are prohibited.
- Private Information and Images. Subscribers may not post or disclose any personal or private information about or images of children or any third party without the consent of said party (or a parent's consent in the case of a minor).
- Violations of Intellectual Property Rights. Any violation of any person's or entity's intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or other personal rights is prohibited. HT Internet Sdn Bhd is required by law to remove or block access to content appearing on or through the Services upon receipt of proper notice of copyright infringement (see "Copyright Infringement Notice Information" below).
- Misrepresentation of Transmission Information. Forging, misrepresenting, omitting, or deleting message headers, return mailing information and/or Internet protocol addresses to conceal or misidentify the origin of a message is prohibited.
- Viruses and Other Destructive Activities. Use of the Services for creating or sending Internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, or for pinging, flooding or mail bombing, or engaging in denial of service attacks is prohibited. It is also prohibited for any Subscriber to engage in other activity that is intended to disrupt or interfere with, or that results in the disruption of or interference with, the ability of others to effectively use the Services (or any connected network, system, service or equipment) or conduct their business over the Internet.
- Hacking. "Hacking" and related activities are prohibited. "Hacking" includes, but is not limited to, the following activities: illegally or without authorization, accessing computers, accounts or networks, penetrating or attempting to penetrate security measures, port scans, stealth scans, and other activities designed to assist in hacking.
- Anonymous Proxies. HT Internet Sdn Bhd does not allow the use of anonymous proxy scripts on its servers. They can be very abusive to the server resources, affecting all users on that server.
- Export Control Violations. The exportation of encryption software outside of the United States/Malaysia and/or violations of United States law relating to the exportation of software is prohibited. Subscriber may not export or transfer, directly or indirectly, any regulated product or information to anyone outside the United States/Malaysia without complying with all applicable statues, codes, ordnances, regulations, and rules imposed by U.S. federal, state or local & Malaysia law, or by any other applicable law.
- Child Pornography. The use of the Services to store, post, display, transmit, advertise or otherwise make available child pornography is prohibited. HT Internet Sdn Bhd is required by law to, and will, notify law enforcement agencies when it becomes aware of the presence of child pornography on, or being transmitted through, the Services.
- Other Illegal Activities. The use of the Services to engage in any activity that is determined by HT Internet Sdn Bhd, in its sole and absolute discretion, to be illegal is prohibited. Such illegal activities include, but are not limited to, storing, posting, displaying, transmitting or otherwise making available ponzi or pyramid schemes, fraudulently charging credit cards or displaying credit card information of third parties without their consent, and failure to comply with applicable on-line privacy laws. HT Internet Sdn Bhd will cooperate fully with appropriate law enforcement agencies in connection with any and all illegal activities occurring on or through the Services.
- Obscene, Defamatory, Abusive or Threatening Language. Use of the Services to store, post, transmit, display or otherwise make available obscene, defamatory, harassing, abusive or threatening language is prohibited.
- BACKUP STORAGE. HT Internet Sdn Bhd OFFERS ITS SERVICES TO HOST WEB SITES, NOT TO STORE DATA. USING AN ACCOUNT AS AN ONLINE STORAGE SPACE FOR ARCHIVING ELECTRONIC FILES IS PROHIBITED AND WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF HOSTING SERVICES WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- Other Activities. Engaging in any activity that, in HT Internet Sdn Bhd's sole and absolute discretion, disrupts, interferes with or is harmful to (or threatens to disrupt, interfere with, or be harmful to) the Services, HT Internet Sdn Bhd's business, operations, reputation, goodwill, Subscribers and/or Subscriber relations, or the ability of HT Internet Sdn Bhd's Subscribers to effectively use the Services is prohibited. Such prohibited activities include making available any program, product or service that is designed to or could be used to violate these Terms. In addition, the failure of Subscriber to cooperate with HT Internet Sdn Bhd in correcting or preventing violations of these Terms by, or that result from the activity of, a subscriber, patron, customer, invitee, visitor, or guest of the Subscriber constitutes a violation of these Terms by Subscriber.
- for Shared and Unlimited hosting , please refer to our extended terms located at http://www.ht2u.net/client/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=3
Free Hosting Accounts
Currently Free account will be replenish on a monthly basis. This is to help SMBs or personal user built up their first website. Limiting to 1 Free account per customer.
All free account come with limited support.
Due to the volatility nature of IT services , we reserve the rights to changes the terms and conditions without prior notification.Order Lead time / Payment confirmation info
If you wondering how long required to process your order , please review our general lead time guideline