.COM Domain @ RM36/yr
Grow your brand globally with the top-preferred domain at the cheapest price.
Hurry before it runs out!Use Code: RM36-COM
Over 110+ extensions to choose from.
Register your domain name at the cheapest price!
DomainPlus provides many Top Level Domain Check and Domain Name Registration. Domain Names up for registrations are .COM, .NET, .BIZ, .ORG, .INFO and more. Own a Domain Name to represent your brand and kick-start your business today!
- Open for public registration.ONLINE
- Open for public registration.INFO
- Open for public registration.STORE
- Open for public registration.WEBSITE
RM39.90/yrDiscount: 79% OFF
- Open for public registration.TEL
- Open for public registration.CLOUD
- Open for public registration.TOP
- Open for public registration.NET
RM63.99/yr5 yrs - RM53.99/yr
- Open for public registration.ASIA
RM99.00/yrDiscount: 34% OFF
- Open for public registration.SITE
RM39.90/yrDiscount: 84% OFF
- Open for public registration.TECH
RM69.90/yrDiscount: 81% OFF
- Open for public registration.APP
- Open for public registration.HOST
- Open for public registration.XYZ
- Open for public registration.ORG
RM58.99/yr5 yrs - RM49.99/yr
- Open for public registration.SPACE
- Open for public registration.INTERNATIONAL
RM76.00/yr5 yrs - RM75.20/yr
- Open for public registration.PRO
- Open for public registration.STUDIO
- Open for public registration.ME
- Open for public registration.NAME
Rank Higher in Google Search Malaysia with these
Country Level Domains
Own a Domain Name with a .MY extension for the recognition your business deserve. Search and enjoy Malaysia Cheap Domain with DomainPlus.
- MyKad, Company Registration Name & Number.ORG.MY
RM79.00/yr5 yrs - RM39/yr
Register Your Domain Name
DomainPlus offers cheap domain name registration in Malaysia. With affordable DNS Management at only RM8/year, you can decide where to point your domain name after registration. Now you can just login to the client area and manage. Enjoy full control and flexibility.
Your dream domain name awaits
A web domain name is your address on the Internet, but it’s more than just a name. Your domain carries your brand, identity, and your professional reputation. It’s the first thing people see when they visit you online. Choosing the right domain name has become more important than ever.
That’s where DomainPlus comes in. DomainPlus got the most in-demand and recognizable domain names at affordable prices, with new ones added regularly. When it comes to choosing your perfect yet cheap domain name, we’re with you every step of the way.
Articles related to Domain
8 Smart Tips to Choosing the Perfect Domain Name
.Com vs. .MY Domain – Which One is Right For You?
5 Reasons Why You Should Secure Other Domain Extensions
Learn why we're the cheapest registrar of domain names
It's no accident we have more than 10,000 customers and 13,400 domain names under management. People might come here looking for a cheap domain name, but what they find makes them stay for a lifetime.
Your one-stop online business shop
Forget about browsing around and comparing different sites to get all the tools you need to succeed online. Find everything you need for your online presence in one place. From domain check to website design and security, we have just the right things for you.
Truly competitive prices
Every domain name has its price. And ours seems to be the cheapest. Of course, these best-selling deals are of limited time only, but we make sure that you will be the first to get to know of these scoops!
Keep the bad guys away
There are people on the web who are always trying to steal your domains and personal details. These optional services can help (you, not them).
Keep your private details and information
When you add Privacy Protection to your domains:
- By Proxy. No one ever sees your name, address, email or phone number but us. That is because we replace your name and contact details with the Domain Privacy.
- You may have taken your personal information out of the public WHOIS database but your domains are still 100% yours. You still control your domains and all email addresses attached to them as well as the right to sell, renew or transfer them.
- Don’t let spammers and telemarketers invade your privacy. With Domain Privacy Protect, the visible email address to public is constantly changing, so while it is being harvested and redistributed, it will change and the previous address will no longer work for spammers.
Addon Privacy Protection to Your Domain for only RM5 /year!
Domain Name: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
The definition of domain name is a label that identifies a network domain: a distinct group of computers under a central administration or authority.
To help you to understand further, a domain name is your website’s equivalent of a physical address. In the same way that a satellite navigation needs a street address or a zip code to provide directions, a web browser needs a domain name to direct you to a website.
- Owning a domain that represents your brand is a great investment to your business. You might not have enough resources to build your website/ eCommerce store. But in this new age, taking charge of your brand aka domain is a must!
- It’s essential to all businesses. Businesses often register a domain can prevent cyber-squatting or unauthorized use.
- Use your domain name in your business email. It builds your brand identity by showing professionalism. For example, domainplus.com.my and email@example.com
Sure, as long as the domain name is still available/unregistered. We’d love to assist you to register it in just a few clicks. Check domain availability here.
If you can’t find your desired .com domain name, you could always go for country level domains, such as .com.my and .my
- The domain name hide the technical IP address which most viewers aren’t interested in. Imagine what happens if your site visitors are required to key in your IP address, 192.168.111.xxx to visit your website. Thus a simple and easy to remember domain name is extremely important for any business.
- Whenever you visit a website, your browser and computer will read your site’s DNS records to locate your website files that are stored on a server.
- Domain name system (DNS) is the friendly naming system for giving address to a website.
- All domain names must be registered before use. No two similar domain names can exist at the same time. So, reserve your domain name before it’s taken by others! Check your domain status HERE.
- A domain name can only contain characters from A to Z, 0 – 9;
- A domain name may contain “hyphen/-” but may not begin or end with a hyphen;
- Spaces and special characters, such as question marks (?), exclamation points (!), and underscores (_) are never permitted;
- A domain name cannot have hyphens as the 3rd and 4th characters (reserved for multilingual domain registration eg: xn--example.com)
- The information provided in the domain name registration must be true, correct, up to date and complete;
- Domain name owners must ensure their domain Whois information is always up to date.
Sure. If you’re looking for domain transfer, please feel free to get more information HERE.
You have the option of transferring/switching either your domain/hosting to us, or both at the same time.
You are strongly encouraged to have your personalised business email addresses that build your brand identity and professionalism, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact our consultants.
- Domain life cycle is the cycle of domain ownership process. After you purchase a domain, you will receive an email which indicates that you have successfully registered the domain name. This also signifies the beginning of your domain name. Domain lifecycle is divided into five stages upon your successful purchase for the domain name.
- Domain activated
Your domain will be activated upon your successful payment
- Domain de-activated
Your domain will be de-activated upon domain expiry date for 30 days.
- Domain redemption period
After the de-activated period, your domain will proceed to redemption period for 30 days. If you decide to redeem back your domain in this period, you will be charge extra redemption fee of USD200 + renewal fee
- Pending delete domain
At this stage (5 days) your site visitor will be redirected to your registrar default DNS page
- Available for registration
The domain is now re-open to public for registration. Anyone can register for this domain name on first come first serve basis.
Every domain registered is required by ICANN to create a public record of domain ownership in the Whois Search Directory. This means that hackers and spammers can access the phone numbers and addresses of any domain registrant. Domain Privacy Protection replaces your personal information with that of your official domain registry, legally masking your personal data from public view.
Terms and Conditions
- Domain Privacy Protection is not available for Country Level Domain Names.
- Domain registrations are based on first-come, first-served basis upon payment confirmation. It will only be processed upon successful payment received by our billing department.
- This promotion is NOT applicable for the registration/purchase of Premium Domains, Pragmatic Domains and Premium Numeric Domains. DomainPlus reserves the right to cancel any domain orders that involve the aforementioned domains.
- DomainPlus reserves the right to update, change and modify the terms and conditions, or terminate the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Country Level Domain Names are for residents reside or companies incorporated in the specific country only.
- Domain registration fee is strictly non refundable if the domain name has been successfully registered.
- Successful submission of order to DomainPlus does not mean that your domain name is registered successfully. In the event that the registration is not successful, DomainPlus will transfer the amount you previously paid to your billing account.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.
- Registrants’ Benefits and Responsibilities, Click here.